When life gives you lemon and grapefruits….make the most delicious lemonade! Ever since citrus season started, I have had a grapefruit a day and loving it, but I decided I needed to change it up and juice these beautiful pink fruits. I can drink the pure grapefruit juice, but the rest of my family loves lemonade and this is the most refreshing drink…how can you resist the beautiful color and perfect for your valentine!
Its very simple and extremely quick to make!
1 cup of simple syrup
*** Make this a cocktail…substitute the simple syrup for champagne***
sugar your glass rims for a little added sparkle and a touch of sweet! Enjoy
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- fresh mint for garnish
- boil sugar and water to make a simple syrup
- juice grapefruit and lemon
- cool simple syrup completely
- combine grapefruit juice, lemon juice and simple syrup
- garnish each glass with fresh mint
- make this a cocktail...substitute the simple syrup for champagne!